Sunday, July 16, 2017

Some Midsummer Updates


I hope you are enjoying your summer (if you are in the northern hemisphere) or winter (if you are not)! It's been hot during midsummer here in Colorado, even at an elevation of over 4,000 feet. I enjoy all seasons, but I am looking forward to fall this year.

Photo by Breanna Galley
https://unsplash.com/@breannagalley
Here are a few updates:

I've been working on the cover and description of When It Rains in the Desert with the help of the supportive bunch over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/guerrillapublishing/. The paperback edition should be available for sale on Amazon and other online booksellers (or by ordering it through your local bookstore) by the end of July. I will also update the Kindle version during that time.

My upcoming 2017 book of poetry is being edited, and I hope to publish that by the end of August. I plan to host a giveaway of 10 free copies of this book on Goodreads for either one month before publication or one month after.

If you'd like to be notified about my upcoming books, you can subscribe to this blog (see tabs on the right) or follow me on Facebook or Twitter (see buttons below this post).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment